We install all popular hot water heaters on the market today! Including:
- Tankless Hot Water Heaters
- Conventional Hot Water Heaters
We also install:
- Instant Hot Water Dispensers Installed under the sink or counter and connected to a compact faucet mounted on your sink, instant hot water dispensers provide water at the ideal temperature for making tea, hot chocolate, coffee, and more.
- Hot Water Re-Circulation Systems Tired of waiting on your hot water to heat up before you step into the shower? Do you want to turn on your faucet and get warm water instead of cold? Waiting for your water to heat up means thousands of gallons of water each year are going down the drain—wasted.
A hot water re-circulation pump is installed on the dedicated return line of your system and controlled by a timer or thermostat. The timer turns on the pump at preset intervals of high usage so hot water is available the instant you need it.
- Pressure-Balance Device Do you shower in constant dread that someone will flush the toilet and cause your water’s temperature to instantly change? This happens because of the change in pressure to your shower’s water supply line. A flushed toilet uses a large amount of cold water, causing less cold water supply to the shower head. This means your nice warm shower has suddenly become a scalding hot shower.To remedy this, Air One can install a pressure-balance device connected to your shower faucet that will detect and respond to pressure changes. A valve within the device ensures a steady flow of both hot and cold water, regardless of pressure changes.
Tankless Water Heater Sales, Installation and Repair
Is a New Style Water Heater Right for Your Albuquerque, NM Home?
Tankless water heaters are becoming ever more popular in today’s New Mexico homes.
The alternative names below provide a fairly accurate description of how a tankless water heater works:
- Instantaneous water heater
- Inline water heater
- Continuous flow water heater
A tankless water heater heats water as it passes through the pipes, resulting in an endless hot water supply. Just like a conventional water heater, a tankless water heater can be heated by:
What are The Advantages of a Tankless Water Heater?
A tankless water heater has many advantages over a conventional system. Tankless water heaters:
- Offer a more efficient operation and conserve energy
- Take up less space
- Provide an unlimited supply of hot water for large families or heavy use
- Minimize potential water damage to a home because there are no water tanks that can burst
With proper maintenance, the average life of a tankless water heater is likely twice that of a conventional water heater!
Conventional Water Heater Sales, Installation and Repair
Standard System Provides Reliable Hot Water to Albuquerque Homes
Is your water heater more than 10 years old? Is it leaking or not keeping your home’s water hot enough? It may be time to consider replacing your conventional water heater.
Air One offers fast, expert installation of all types of water heaters:
- Natural Gas
- Liquid Propane
We install the following standard tank gallon sizes:
No matter the type or size of water heater you choose, each one maintains a water temperature of 100-140 degrees Fahrenheit.
What Are the Advantages of a Conventional Water Heater?
A conventional tanked water heater has many advantages over a newer tankless system, including:
- Low cost product
- Lower energy requirements to operate
- Solar-heat adaptable
Plus, many New Mexico homes are already retrofitted for a tank.